All you need to know about cookies and other legal mentions to prove to you I'm not a robot.
This website is owned by Tamara Sredojevic, freelance UX designer & brand strategist, registered as a micro-entrepreneur in France: N° SIRET 534292388800038.
Information I collect
I use Google Analytics to monitor my site performance. Google Universal Analytics is a cookie used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years. If you contact me directly, I may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send me, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you sign up for my newsletter, I will only ask for your email address.
How I use information
I use the information I collect in various ways, including to:
• Provide, operate, and maintain my website
• Improve, personalize, and expand my website
• Understand and analyze how you use my website
• Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
• Send you emails
• Find and prevent fraud
Tamara Sredojevic • UX designer follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and web beacons
Tamara Sredojevic • UX designer uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing my web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
CCPA privacy rights
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
• Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
• Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
• Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
• If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me.
GDPR data protection rights
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that I correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that I complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that I erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to my processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that I transfer the data that I have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me.
Another part of my priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. I encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Tamara Sredojevic • UX designer does not knowingly collect any personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on my website, I strongly encourage you to contact me immediately and I will do my best efforts to promptly remove such information from my records.