Turns out I don't collect any of your data. Here's why.
This website is owned by Tamara Sredojevic, freelance UX designer & brand strategist, registered as a micro-entrepreneur in France: N° SIRET 534292388800038.
Information I collect
I use Plausible Analytics to monitor my site performance. By using Plausible Analytics, all the site measurement is carried out absolutely anonymously. Cookies are not set and no personal data is collected. All data is in aggregate only. When you sign up for my newsletter, I will only ask for your email address via Mailchimp.
How I use information
I use the information I collect in various ways, including to:
- Improve, personalize, and expand my website
- Understand and analyze how you use my website
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Provide, operate, and maintain my website
CCPA privacy rights
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
- If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me.
GDPR data protection rights
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that I correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that I complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that I erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to my processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that I transfer the data that I have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me.
Another part of my priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. I encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. I do not knowingly collect any personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on my website, I strongly encourage you to contact me immediately and I will do my best efforts to promptly remove such information from my records.